115 Water Street, Danvers MA 01923

Seller Referrals

Selling a Property Outside the North Shore?

Are you, or someone you know, moving out of Massachusetts due to a job relocation? Or do you need to sell your home out-of-state so you can move to the North Shore? Are your parents ready to give up the yard work at their house on the South Shore in favor of a condo or a senior community closer to family? Do you have a vacation property you no longer use? Perhaps you want to size up on that ski condo, or downsize a family home in western Massachusetts and relocate closer to the beach?

Noble Realty Partners can facilitate the sale of these properties even if they are far away by matching you with a knowledgeable, qualified real estate agent in the property’s locale.

Using tools and materials available to licensed brokers and salespersons, Noble agents can research leading real estate agents in any region, conduct preliminary interviews for you, inform prospective agents about your priorities and goals, and arrange your introduction. Letting your Noble agent lay the groundwork for you allows your move and selling experience to be more efficient, streamlined and enjoyable. Plus, your Noble agent stays in communication with you and the referral agent throughout the process until you have closed on your property, giving you an additional resource for information and advice.

Best of all, this service does not cost you anything. Noble’s compensation is paid by the referral agent, who is happy to have gained your business and the services of your Noble agent in the transactional process.

So if you are considering selling property of any type outside the North Shore, call Noble Realty Partners first! A smart referral can save you time, energy, headaches and dollars down the road.


Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.