For now and the foreseeable future, our company policies are changing in order to follow guidelines, mandates and restrictions as directed by the CDC, state and local agencies. Considering the ongoing nature of the pandemic, we will continue to adjust policies and procedures as directed by these agencies. Each of our buyer and seller clients will be informed as policies change.
For Noble Realty Partners’ property listings, please see the specific showing instructions posted online within each listing. These could differ due to a variety of issues including specific local city/town mandates, seller preference, limited access, condominium restrictions, vacant properties, etc.
We ask that Buyer Agents pre-qualify their clients. Any property showings or open houses will have signage describing the expectations of all visitors to the property. These may include:
- Asking that anyone showing signs of illness consistent with COVID-19 to please refrain from entering the property
- Asking all attendees to wear a face covering, gloves, and shoe covers
- Asking that only qualified buyers and their agents enter the home, no additional parties
- Asking that all parties practice social distancing and allow the Listing Agent to conduct/direct the tour
- Asking that no one open doors or cabinets that are not already opened for viewing
- No use of bathrooms at the property
We will attempt to make each property available to any and all interested parties within the parameters listed above. Virtual showings can be arranged when and where it is appropriate.
We appreciate your patience as we update these practices for safer home showings.